vegan potluck this saturday

we're having our third potluck for the vegan ge-free cookbook this weekend -
and all are invited.

the vegan cookbook is a tao (www.tao.ca) project which stretches across the
continent.  people all over are holding these potlucks and collecting recipes
to make a vegan cookbook with easy, earth-, animal-, and human-friendly
recipes.  just make your favourite dish and bring the recipe along with you
to be included in the book.
recipes may also be included in the next issue of haymarket.

VEGAN POTLUCK
SATURDAY JUNE 10 - 7:30 PM
61 ARGYLE AVENUE (ON THE CORNER OF ELGIN, ACROSS FROM THE POLICE STATION)

also, for those interested in contributing to the next issue of haymarket
(ottawa's journal of resistance...hopefully due out august first) are invited
to show up around seven for an informal meeting to discuss of where haymarket
has been, and where it is going.  spread the word.

peace.
karen emily