"Quirks & Quarks", Sat.Jun.17 - GMOs

CBC Radio One: GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOODS, Manna, Menace or Muddle?
Sat June 17, 12:06-1pm, world-wide.   "Quirks & Quarks",

Special full-edition broadcast of our Public Forum on the safety of
genetically modified foods. Recorded before an audience,
Canadian scientists & experts debate the benefits & risks of GM
foods. We also hear from the audience, where supporters &
opponents alike get to question the panel.

(also shortwave, satellite & internet RealAudio)
http://www.radio.cbc.ca/programs/quirks/

Related sites:
http://www.canadians.org/ge-alert/index2.html

http://www.greenpeacecanada.org (click on "campaigns", then