2000 Voices

Next Saturday (Canada Day) CKCU Radio will be celebrating 25
years of community radio in Canada.  We're calling this special
broadcast "2000 Voices".

For twenty-four hours beginning at midnight we will be broadcasting
a wide variety of programming collected from community radio
stations all over Canada.  Our Millennium programmer Lucie Hanak
has spent more than year contacting radio stations, encouraging
them to send us programs, and preparing the collected audio for
broadcast.

Many other stations will be joining us on Canada Day by doing
local versions of the 2000 Voices broadcast.

Check out our website http://www.ckcufm.com or next week's
Xpress for more details.

Barry

Barry Rueger
CKCU Radio Carleton Inc.
brueger@ccs.carleton.ca      .
http://www.ckcufm.com
517 Unicentre, 1125 Colonel By Drive
Carleton University
Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6
613-520-2600 x 1625 office 613-520-4060 fax