No Subject

 Who:  Welfare Recipients for Fair Employment (WRFE)
 What: General Meeting
 Date: Thursday, July 27, 2000
 Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
 Location: Fifth Floor, 280 Metcalfe (wheel chair accessible)
 Contact: Peter Moore 613-565-3394 pmoore@ccs.carleton.ca
anti-poverty group that is against the forced labour of workfare within
the Ontario Works provincial government program. At the General Meeting,
WRFE will continue to exchange information about workfare sites, what
needs to be done about them, and how we can shut down workfare in the
Ottawa and surrounding area. We will also review a draft of our working
constitution, so this is a good way of finding out more information about
who and how we operate!