Meeting to Oppose Ottawa's War Show - TONIGHT!

Please join us tonight for a

Meeting to Oppose the Ottawa War Show
(also euphemistically known as the "National Capital Air Show")

Monday, August 14, 7 pm.
91A Fourth Ave, Ottawa
(Meeting House of the Religious Society of Friends - Quakers)
(just east of Bank St., in the Glebe)

At 7 p.m. we'll watch COAT's 30 minute video called "Mothers' Day at the
War Show."
The meeting will start at 7:30 p.m.

Please join us in our efforts to organise a Festival of Peace outside the
gates of the Ottawa War Show on September 16.

Hope to see you there,

For more information, contact:
Richard Sanders, coordinator, Coalition to Oppose the Arms Trade (COAT)
613-231-3076

                   Richard Sanders
Coordinator, Coalition to Oppose the Arms Trade (COAT)
  541 McLeod St., Ottawa Ontario Canada  K1R 5R2

      Tel.:  613-231-3076    Fax: 613-231-2614
                 Email: ad207@ncf.ca
              Web site: www.ncf.ca/coat