Sun.Sept.10 - prop-building for Lubicon Reserve

Prop-building for the Lubicion reserve, and Placard-making  -  join us!
    (1)      Sunday, Sept.10
                 1:00 pm
                  280 Metcalfe St., 5th Floor,  Ottawa

     (2)     Monday, Sept.18
                  6:00 pm onwards
                  location - probably the same, but to be confirmed

If you have them, bring - large boxes like fridge boxes, paint, markers,
duct and masking tape, staple guns and a few things to make into trees;
placard materials    But in any case, come for a good time.

=======================

Sixty years is too long!  On Tuesday, 26 September 2000, we are heading down
to Parliament Hill to demonstrate to our government how it's done. Come out
and help build a reserve for the Lubicons on Parliament Hill on Tuesday, 26
September 2000. Bring your construction hats!

Construction will begin at 10:30 am and the reserve will be opened with a
formal programme at 11:00 am. Hope to see you on the 26th!

For more information or to help:

Ottawa-Hull, tel 819 777 3058;  <ols@web.ca >
Montreal, tel 514 272 5012; <crnv@cam.org> or <jeanguyaube@aol.com>
Toronto, tel 416 416-763-7500; <fol@tao.ca>