[OPIRG-EVENTS] PDAP Annual Forum Registration Deadline this Friday

The Philippine Development Assistance Program (PDAP) Annual Forum: Turning up the Volume On the Voices of the Poor:Strengthening Civil Society at the Grassroots program is now ready.

If you would like more information regarding our upcoming forum, please email us  ggloria@attgobal.net and we will fax or email you the agenda, speaker list including biographies and a registration form.

Registration deadline is this Friday.

The forum will be held on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 at IDRC in Ottawa