[OPIRG-EVENTS] RAISE A FLAP AGAINST TURKEY TORTURE

HELP RAISE A FLAP ON THE QUEENSWAY!

Your help is needed to spare turkeys from cruelty
and the carving knife this "Thanksgiving."

Join People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
(PETA) and our turkey mascot as we drape a giant
25-foot "THANKSGIVING IS MURDER ON TURKEYS" banner
on the Lees avenue overpass of the Queensway, on
Wednesday, October 4th.

We need you to join our turkey mascot (an activist
in costume) in WAVING to thousands of vehicles
passing below on the Queensway, thereby DRAWING
ATTENTION
to PETA's turkey flap.

Each year in Canada, millions of turkeys suffer
extreme confinement, painful crippling leg
diseases caused by genetically induced overgrowth,
and the terror of final slaughter so that people
can please their palates and harm their health.

But with your help we're turning millions of
former flesh-eaters into compassionate
vegetarians.  Let's keep the Tide Turning for
Turkeys this Thanksgiving!

DAY:  Wednesday, October 4

TIME:  4:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. (kindly try to
arrive a few minutes early)

PLACE:  On top of the Lees Avenue overpass of the
Queensway, facing west

WHAT: "Thanksgiving is Murder on Turkeys" banner
drop

For more information, visit www.meatstinks.com

THANK YOU for defending your fellow animals.