[OPIRG-EVENTS] SOS! Save our stocks - join DRWG & Project Pisces

OPIRG-Carleton's Dam-Reservoir Working Group is seeking new members to
help save aquatic habitat and species from the impacts of too many dams.

In order to coordinate the next meeting we will need to know when people
are available.

To join the Dam-Reservoir Working Group's Project Pisces Campaign,
or  for more information please email:

Dianne Murray

dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca

Dianne Murray
Coordinator, Dam-Reservoir Working Group
Webmistress, Dam-Reservoir Information & Impact Archive
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/dams
listserv-owner/manager, dam-l

Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca