[OPIRG-EVENTS] dec. 2-3: the colombia forum

*PLEASE FORWARD*
You are invited to attend....

The Colombia Forum

Peace, Conflict and Intervention in Colombia:
A public forum for building Canadian solidarity.

December 2- 3, 2000

Carleton University
Theater B, Southam Hall
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Canada

For more information visit the our site:
www.gratisweb.com/colombiacrisis

or contact us at: colombiacrisis@latinmail.com

The Ottawa Peņa* "Cancion con Todos" will be held on the evening of
Saturday Dec. 2 in solidarity with the Colombia Forum at the Sagrada
Familia Church community hall, 152 Glenora.
*A Latin American coffee house

In order to register for the Colombia Forum, send the following
information to colombiacrisis@latinmail.com :

NAME:_____________________________________
ADDRESS:_____________________________________
ORGANIZATIONAL

There is no cost to attending the Forum. We only ask that you confirm
your participation.

A collaborative initiative of the Caribbean and Latin American
Solidarity Group (CLAS), the Canadian Colombian Association (CCA) and
Research and International Support for Colombia (RISC) with sponsorship
from the Ontario Public Interest Research Group (OPIRG) Project Hermanos
Pueblos Lazos Visibles and the Canadian Labour Congress (CLC).