[OPIRG-EVENTS] tues. nov. 21: forestry mtg

hey everyone,

just letting you know about an upcoming meeting of opirg-carleton's
forestry group:

tuesday, november 21, 7pm
303 dunton tower
carleton university
- wheelchair accessible
- to get to carleton u, take oc transpo #7 or #4

we'll be discussing how we can counter the harris government's plan to
increase the area of clearcuts to 100 square kilometres; how we can
support first nations threatened by clearcutting; the dangers of herbicides
used in treeplanting; and how to promote tree-free alternatives such as hemp.
if you'd like to take a stand for the land, please come to our meeting this
tuesday night.

peace,

mike