[OPIRG-EVENTS] Ottawa Vegetarian Society potluck Sunday, November 26

The Ottawa Vegetarian Society potluck will be held this Sunday, November 26
at 6pm at the Sandy Hill Community Centre, 250 Somerset St. East. (#16
bus).

Please bring a vegetarian dish to share, your own dining implements, and $3
towards the cost of the hall rental. Please list the ingredients contained
in your dish on a card and, in consideration of those with allergies,
please refrain from including nuts in your dish.

Following dinner, a representative from LaSoyarie will be present to give a
demonstration on cooking with tofu. We will also be having some cooking
lessons from some of our own members.

Please arrive at 6pm so we can get the tables set up and sit down to dinner
on time.