[OPIRG-EVENTS] Fwd: Check us out for Christmas!!!

Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:49:15 -0500
From: "Lynda Kitchikeesic" <LKitchikeesic@mus-nature.ca>
Subject: Check us out for Christmas!!!

Hello Everybody,

Christmas gift-giving and the holidays are right around the corner
and have I got a deal for you!

Every year area philanthropists and artists from the Aboriginal
community donate art pieces to the friendship centre on Stirling
Avenue to be auctioned off at (low) incredible prices. This year is
no exception so...

I am an auctioneer (or MC) for the Odawa Native Friendship Centre Art
Auction this Saturday night.

Tickets for the Native dinner buffet, sneak preview and auction are
$25.00 and I have them for sale.

If you show up at the door you can get in (no buffet) for $10.00.

Also, corporate tables are available for the event - for this only -
you should call me at: 729-9752

It all starts at 4:00 pm Art Preview
                 6:00 pm Native Buffet (cooked by the culinary Olympic
gold medal recipient Arnold Olsen)
                 7:00 pm Native Entertainment (not me don't worry!)
                 8:00 pm Auction begins

It all takes place on Saturday, November 25th at the Odawa Native
Friendship Centre on 12 Stirling Ave. (near Parkdale in the west end
of Ottawa)

For more info or tickets: please contact me by email or call the
friendship centre at (613) 722-3811.

Hope to see some of you there!

Meegwetch,

Lynda Kitchikeesic