Re: [OPIRG-EVENTS] Canadian Muslim and Arab Alliance endorses NDP candidate Heather-jane Robertson

Opirg
This kind of message is unaceptable.
It is not a press release from the organisation involved and it is not informative.
Please produce the press release of The Canadian Muslim and Arab Alliance of Ottawa
regarding that matter.
This information is probably a fraud.