[OPIRG-EVENTS] Urgent- CNN Petition (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 02:05:46 -0800
From: CASA <casa@monisys.ca>
To: casa@monisys.ca
Subject: Urgent- CNN Petition

Dear all,

       This is being distributed by Shehrezad Muzher, a US Palestinian
lawyer.
It is in response to heavy pressure from Israel on CNN. Please take a
minute to read the petition and to sign it.

Click here to sign the petition:

http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/petition.cgi?id=999

We have few days to get as many signatures as we can on this.  Please
forward this petition to e-groups, friends, and family. If you have
already signed the other petition to CNN, it's OK to sign this one too.
There is a recognition of urgency and necessity given due to Barak's
formal complaint to CNN.  The other petition is to be presented to CNN
February 15, 2001.

This one will go to CNN on December 1, 2000.

In Solidarity,
--
Canadian Arab
Students' Association