[OPIRG-EVENTS] economic justice meeting - ftaa - this wednesday

please forward to interested parties

OPIRG-Carleton's economic justice group will be meeting this wednesday,
january tenth, at 5:00 at the OPIRG office (326 Unicentre, Carleton Campus).

We will be focusing our attention on organizing against the ftaa meetings and
the summit of the americas in quebec city, april 20th-22nd, 2001.
We will be discussing transportation to the actual event, as well as the
salAMI proposal for a local action at the beginning of april.
we will also be looking for people who would like to travel to quebec city
for the january 27th organizing meeting.

any other interests will be added to the agenda at the beginning of the
meeting.
all are welcome.

refer any questions to
OPIRG-Carleton - 520-2757 or