[OPIRG-EVENTS] today is the day

By 11:00 today, January 22, 2001 octopusbooks.org will be on line.

The site was developed to make the books we love accessible to those who
don't get into our physical location too often.  It was also developed with
the intention of bringing people together and building community.

We hope that you will take a few minutes to introduce yourself to this
site, about which we are very excited.
This site is the result of a great deal of labour, love, money and
commitment. Please take a look, and let us know what you think.  We know
there will be a few kinks to work out, please bear with us through this and
if you find any, let us know.

In Solidarity,

Octopus