[OPIRG-EVENTS] Dam-Reservoir Working Group meets this Sat. @ 3pm

OPIRG-Carleton's oldest surviving working group, the
Dam-Reservoir Working Group, will be meeting once again this Saturday
at 3 pm at the Second Cup [located at the northwest intersection of Bank
and Somerset Streets].  Same time and place as last time. :)

New members welcome - email me to confirm.

Any questions about the group? Please do email me...

And /or check out our pioneering and awardwinning website at
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca ...

cheers!
-Dianne

Dianne Murray
Coordinator, Dam-Reservoir Working Group
Webmistress, Dam-Reservoir Information & Impact Archive
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/dams
listserv-owner/manager, dam-l

Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca

PS. Yesterday DRWG got notice that our website [see above] DRIIA
has won a top ten award [we are number 3!] from tenlinks.com in
the civil engineering category under dams.  :)

We beat out both ICOLD and the US BUREAU OF RECLAMATION, those folks
who brought you the Hoover dam. :)