[OPIRG-EVENTS] Fair Vote Canada (Ottawa chapter)

Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 08:55:14 -0500
From: db DaTa <dbdata@home.com>
Subject: Official Meeting on Feb. 15th

Hello again,

This is to inform you that the first official meeting of the Fair Vote
Canada Ottawa chapter will be held on:

Feb., 15th at 7:00 pm
Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) building
JC Carlo Boardroom, ground floor,
233 Gilmour st. Ottawa.

Two things:

1) Please try to recruit anyone interested in joining and bring them to
the meeting.

2) Please e-mail me agenda items that we could included by the 10th of
Feb., any received after this date will not be included at this meeting.
Please reply by typing - ATTENDING - in the subject field.

Thank You
Dan Biocchi
dbdata@home.com