[OPIRG-EVENTS] Reading with Miriam Edelson

Octopus Books and Between the Lines invite you to a reading!

Who: Miriam Edelson, author of My Journey With Jake
Where: Octopus Books 116 Third Ave
When: Monday Feb 26 7:30 - 9:00 pm

Why: Miriam Edelson is a labour and disability-rights activist and a
devoted mother.  In her memoir she raises tough questions: How do we, as a
society, care for children with disabilities and special needs?  Are
Canada's health-care systems failing our children?  How do working parents
cope?

Refreshments will be available.  The store is wheelchair accessible,
although the washroom is not.

For more information, phone 233-2589, or check out our website
www.octopusbooks.org