[OPIRG-EVENTS] LAST DAY FOR ORDERING FLOWER BULBS: Dam group fundraiser BAKER'S LOUNGE!

TODAY! :)

Project Pisces/ Octopus's Garden fundraiser for Dam Working group

OPIRG's Dam Reservoir Working Group will be on campus today in BAKER's LOUNGE
in honour of" International Water for Life, not Death Day". We wil be
sharing a table with the Forestryy Working Group and shouldn't be too
hard to spot!

we will be taking oprders  and you can come and see the bulbs and
decide which onne's you want to pick.

I apologize for not getting back to some people - I have had some personal
financial disasters involving disappearing housemates, annd also some
health problems on my part.

We take cheques, money orders or cash.  The flower bulbs are reasonably
priced.

Call 520-2757 for more info.

We have to get the orders in to Brecks reservation centre by the end of
this Friday but I will try and get an extension for Monday morning.

-Dianne

Dianne Murray
Coordinator, Dam-Reservoir Working Group; OPIRG-Carleton
Webmistress, Dam-Reservoir Information & Impact Archive
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/dams
listserv-owner/manager, dam-l

Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca