[OPIRG-EVENTS] re-Cycles Bicycle Co-op Pre-season Meeting

"Every time I see an adult riding a bicycle, I feel hope for humanity" (H.G.
Wells) The re-Cycles Bicycle Co-op is dedicated to supporting and promoting
bicycle use in Ottawa/Hull. Join us for our annual pre-season meeting on
Saturday, April 7 at noon. University of Ottawa campus, room 124 Lamoureux
Building. All are welcome, no experience necessary.