[OPIRG-EVENTS] para transpo labour support - wed may 2, meet at 7:00am

WHAT: Rally to support drivers of Para Transpo, who are on strike.

WHEN: Wednesday, May 2, 2001 at 7:00am

WHERE: Meet at City Hall, 111 Lisgar.
       Starting at 7:30am, move slowly toward Parliament Hill,
       then back to City Hall.

WHO: Contact Lesley Lehtonen for more info at 834-7973.
     <l_lehtonen@yahoo.ca>

Background and details to date: