[OPIRG-EVENTS] Socially Responsible Investment Meeting - Monday May 28

Good day,

Graham Mayes, an expert on individualised ethically screened portfolios
will speak at the next Capital SRI meeting Mon., May 28th at 7 p.m. at
275 Slater St., the DARE Centre.  At this meeting we also hope to make
some decisions on how to proceed on our model SRI portfolio project
including how to present the project to a broader public.
Graham has worked with community groups and churches on SRI investing
and is currently developing SRI  strategies with Guardian Capital.
As the government has just announced legislative ammendments making it
easier for shareholders to present initiatives on corporate social
responsibility, our project could not be more timely.
Please call or email so we can make sure you can get admitted to the
building.

Kind Regards,

Ahti Tolvanen
on behalf of the committee