[OPIRG-EVENTS] Fwd: volunteer this summer at the Centretown Movies outdoor film festival

Please distribute this call for volunteers!

Whose streets? our streets!
Help reclaim underutilized space for the community, by the community.

Centretown Movies is launching Ottawa's first outdoor film festival on June
30. Every Saturday until August 25th, some of the all-time favourite movies
will be shown under the stars in downtown Ottawa.

Like other major festivals, we need volunteers to help us on the nights of
the festival. Yes, you can be a star too! Centretown Movies is looking for
volunteers to help out with just about everything - promotions, set-up,
clean-up, on-site duty, you name it, we could probably use it. If you're up
to spending summer nights outdoors watching great films, get in touch with
us at movies@centretown.net and come to the volunteer orientation meeting
at 210 Gloucester (west of Bank), Tuesday, June 19 at 6:00 - 7:00 pm, Ring
# 183.

Check us out at www.centretown.net/movies

Halifax Initiative
1 Nicholas, Suite 300