[OPIRG-EVENTS] Mis-Management Pageant, July 1 @ 2pm

Please distribute widely……
Apologies in advance if you receive multiple postings.

Please come and support the striking National Gallery / Canadian Museum of
Contemporary Photography (Local 70397) workers as they host another fun
picket line event. You are invited to attend part II of:
Mis-Management Pageant:
the beauty of management mis-deeds
Sunday, July 1,  2pm
National Gallery Plaza (380 Sussex Drive)

See contestants such as Mis-Communication, Mis-Spending, and Mis-Conduct vie
for the coveted crown of Mis-Management. Music, pageantry and fun will all
help to get our message across. This is Canada Day weekend, so there will be
lots of tourists and media present.

Please come, invite your friends, and lend your support to our members who
have been on strike for fifty days (and counting...).
On behalf of Local 70397, thank you!

Len Bush, National Representative
National Union of Public and General Employees
15 Auriga Drive, Nepean, On, Canada, K2E 1B7
(613) 228-9800 / (613) 228-9801 [fax]
www.nupge.ca / lbush@nupge.ca