[OPIRG-EVENTS] re-Cycles Bicycle Co-op - Meeting Agenda for July 4

Greetings all,

Here's the agenda for our first monthly meeting. Additions are welcomed and
encouraged. See ya tomorrow.

Lloyd

Meeting Agenda for July 4
Place: Royal Oak on Laurier (across from Ottawa U)
Time: 7pm

1. Financial update: the buck$ (15 min)

2. re-Cycles mandate: do we need one? If so, what should it be? (30 min)

3. Washrooms: wiping the slate clean (15 min)

4. Climate Change Caravan: coming in August; can we help? (15 min)

5. Other stuff