[OPIRG-EVENTS] Possible idea

Do you think it would be possible to get activists throughout the world to march
on their state capital, and demand no war? Or to the main gov't in their own
province or state? Within that protest have Education and Information Forums to
help get the message out to the Public, and get their support as well? Please
don't dismiss this or patronize me. I'm serious.
Peace to All
Laura McDonald

e-mail: <eq268@ncf.ca
Ignorance is ignoring the change. Intelligence is living the change