[OPIRG-EVENTS] Carnaval Brasileiro!

Hope nobody minds my posting this.  It's for one of the groups I'm with.

Thanks,
Mark

-----------

Samba Ottawa announces its Carnaval Brasileiro!

At the Civitan Club, Almonte, on Saturday 13th October - from 6:30 'till
late.

For $25 (10% donated to the Snowsuit Fund), join our Carnaval!  Dine on
authentic Brazilian Feijoada*;  see Capoeira in action; dance to live
Samba and Bossa Nova and to DJ Alex's Brazilian party music.

See more details at: http://www.samba-ottawa.org, or phone (613)
256-2223 or (613) 599-2747.

The Civitan Club is at 500 Almonte St.

* Feijoada is the Brazilian national dish - made mainly with black
beans, cured beef, sausage, and other meats (we will also have a
vegetarian version). There are many, many recipes, find one at:
http://www.maria-brazil.org/beans.htm