Re: [OPIRG-EVENTS] Educational Walking Tour of Rockliffe Saturday at noon

Can someone please provide me with some clarity on the
objectives of an event such as this?

I find the concept rather disturbing.  Are there not
some pretty huge assumptions being made (i.e. that all
wealthy people living in this particular neighbourhood
are Tory supporters?). What about assumptions re: the
manner in which the people in this neighbourhood have
obtained their wealth?

Awaiting 'enlightenment',

Kristin

http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/lists/html/opirg-events/