[OPIRG-EVENTS] All the Tools You Need (NEW Community Group Leadership S

**NEW** Community Group Leadership Series presented by Peace and Environment
Resource Centre (PERC) with support from the Friends of the Environment
Foundation.

All the Tools You Need:  A Monthly Workshop Series on Community Group
Leadership (Facilitation, Conflict Resolution, Group Building... and much,
much more).

Featuring: Participatory learning techniques to help you build and share
your knowledge and skills.

Series begins Oct. 15th.  Sign up now!

For information/registration, please contact PERC by calling 230-4590 or by
email at perc@perc.ca.  Or, visit PERC online at www.perc.ca.

 A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part
limited in time and space.  Our task must be to free ourselves from
this prison by widening our circle of  compassion to embrace all
living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.  Nobody
is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such
achievement is in itself a part of  the liberation and a foundation for
inner security.
					Albert Einstein

Peace and Environment Resource Centre