[OPIRG-EVENTS] New times of CPAC interview with COAT coordinator, on Afghan war

Afghan war: CPAC interview with COAT's Richard Sanders

CPAC - Cable Public Affairs Channel

COAT's coordinator was interviewed by Ken Rockburn yesterday (Oct. 16).

The 10-15 minute interview will be broadcast nationally on a program called
"TALK POLITICS":

Thursday 	9 pm 	Eastern / 6 pm Pacific

and Re-broadcast:
Friday Oct. 18: 	1 am Eastern
			7 am Eastern
(CPAC is channel 24 in Ottawa, 22 in Hull.  Check local listings to confirm
channel numbers and broadcast times elsewhere in Canada.)
===
About TALK POLITICS:
Host Ken Rockburn welcomes political players, newsmakers, and pundits for a
lively and engaging discussion on the issues and events of the moment.

About CPAC:
CPAC was created by the cable industry in the Fall of 1992 as the Cable
Parliamentary Channel, an experimental service whose primary mandate was to
carry the House of Commons. In 1995, we were licensed by the CRTC as a
national programming undertaking, and in 1996 we re-launched as the Cable
Public Affairs Channel to reflect an expanded schedule of unique public
affairs programming.
<http://www.cpac.ca/>

                          Richard Sanders
       Coordinator, Coalition to Oppose the Arms Trade (COAT)

 A network of individuals and NGOs across Canada and around the world

          541 McLeod St., Ottawa Ontario K1R 5R2  Canada
            Tel.:  613-231-3076      Fax: 613-231-2614
     Email: <ad207@ncf.ca>   Web site: <http://www.ncf.ca/coat>

 Help build opposition to NATO PA meetings in Ottawa, Oct. 5-9, 2001!
                  Join the "no_to_nato" list serve:
 Send the message:  subscribe no_to_nato   to   <majordomo@flora.org>
Read the archives of our list serve <http://www.flora.org/coat/forum/>

             Sign our "Global Appeal for 'No More Violence'"
                 <http://www.flora.org/coat/appeal/>