[OPIRG-EVENTS] sun. dec. 2: earth*tones drum and dance circle

earth*tones: drum and dance circle
every sunday * 7:30-10:15 pm
arts court, 2nd floor, studio b
2 daly avenue (& nicholas), ottawa

* $3 cover charge
* all ages
* bring a drum, flute or other acoustic instrument
* for information: 567-7244

why go to a drum circle? these days, music tends to come
pre-packaged in metal and plastic laser-etched containers
produced by transnational corporations. drum circles are
different - we collectively create our own music, and there
isn't the alienation from music-maker that you find with
the music industry. if you don't have a drum, no problem.
you can bring other acoustic instruments too, and we share
whatever is placed in the centre of the circle. join the jam,
every sunday night at arts court.

---
"if i can't dance, i don't want to be part of your revolution"
- emma goldman