[OPIRG-EVENTS] VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR DISH DRIVE

From: Matt Takach <mtakach@rogers.com>

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR DISH DRIVE

The Carleton Food Collective will be conducting a DISH DRIVE beginning
Saturday December 15th through to December 21st. We are looking for
dinner plates, bowls, cutlery and kitchen utensils.

We need volunteers to go door to door and collect donations from local
residents Saturday Dec 15th and Sunday Dec 16th.  We will be meeting on
the ground floor of the Unicentre right in front of Oliver's at 10:15am
on both Sat and Sun.  Hope to see you there!

For more info contact;

The Carleton Food Collective
carletonfoodcollective@hotmail.com

or call OPIRG Carleton @ 520-2757