[OPIRG-EVENTS] Alliance to End Homelessness' next public awareness meeting

From: "Rosemary Zak" <rzak@ysb.on.ca>
To: homeles_ot-l@list.web.net

Please note, the next Public Awareness Committee meeting will be held on
Thursday, January 31st, 1:30 p.m. at the Somerset West Community Health
Centre.  Please check at the reception desk to find out which meeting
room
the meeting will be held in.  We will be reviewing a revised draft of
our
main goals and activities and discussing activities and resource
materials
we can use for Poverty Awareness Week.

If you have any questions etc. please call me at 729-0577 ext. 253 or
e-mail me at <rzak@ysb.on.ca>.

Rosemary Zak
Administrative Coordinator
Alliance to End Homelessness