[OPIRG-EVENTS] OPPS! NOWAR/PAIX meet on Wed Feb 13th!

Sorry folks! Earlier today I sent out an email for our next NOWAR/PAIX
meeting for Wednesday at 7:00pm-9:00pm at 125 Simard Hall at Ottawa
University on Willard street. I had written that this Wednesday was Feb. the
11th, but of course this Wednesday is Feb. 13th!!!!!

The meeting is still open to everyone and wheelchair accessible.
(Sorry!)
Angela.

with no subject. In the text of the message simply type:
    	subscribe nowar
    	end
If you just want to check the list posting then you can go to:
http://www.flora.org/nowar/forum/