[OPIRG-EVENTS] Fair Vote Canada

I believe in reform of the Canadian elective system as one valid way to
create true democracy in our country.
Briefly: Fair Vote Canada is an organisation that has members from all
present political parties, as well as independents. Its purpose is to change
the voting system so that the percentage of votes that a political party
gets is directly reflected in the percentage of seats in government: true
one-person, one-vote (as is used in all democracies, except US, Brittain and
Canada).
I believe this system is much more democratic than our present one, which
gave us the liberal majority of 65% with a popular vote of 40%.
If you are interested, visit http://www.fairvotecanada.org
You can also e-mail info@fairvotecanada.org or you can even ask me!

Jan Heynen