[OPIRG-EVENTS] climate change protest for breakfast (8:00 - 9:00 am), Thursday

Hello friends,

here are the details for tomorrow's rally at the Westin Hotel where
representatives of big oil, the U.S. government and the provincial premiers,
who recently placed profit ahead of environmental protection by opposing the
ratification of Kyoto, will be in attendance.

Anti-globalization and environmental issues are inextricably linked - we would
love your support !

pop in on your way to work and let's let it be known that we refuse to follow
U.S. energy policies that threaten biodiversity, our indigenous peoples and,
well, you know-- pretty much everything.

Where: Front doors of the Westin Hotel (11 Colonel By Drive)
When: 8:00 am, Thursday Feb. 21st

placards will be provided

yours in solidarity

faisal

Faisal Moola,
Forest Ecologist
MSc.,Biology, Lakehead University
Ph.D. candidate, Biology, Dalhousie University

2-524 MacLaren Street
Ottawa, Ontario
K1R-5K7
CANADA