APAC Annual Dinner and Heritage Night.

Date: Saturday March 09, 2002

Time: 7:00pm

Place: La Contessa Banquet Hall,156 Cleopatra Drive,
Ottawa (off Hunt Club West)

Price:$35 Adults

$25 Youth

Dress: Formal or Traditional

Program Highlights:

Debut Performance by Hannen Dabkeh Group
Palestinian and Arabic songs played by DJ Ziad.
Mediterranean Buffet

Our aspirations as a people will
never die as long as PALESTINE lives forever in the
hearts of Palestinians everywhere. This is a struggle
of belief and spirit. We Palestinians in the diaspora
can keep the struggle ALIVE by remembering our
courageous brethren and keeping our culture and
traditions ALIVE. Insh'allah we will RETURN and the
Palestinian Spirit will never die.

Faisal Moola,
Forest Ecologist
MSc.,Biology, Lakehead University
Ph.D. candidate, Biology, Dalhousie University

2-524 MacLaren Street
Ottawa, Ontario
K1R-5K7
CANADA