[OPIRG-EVENTS] The Faces we wear; A jungian perspective on the quest for self

The Faces we wear; A jungian perspective on the quest for self

Tune in to SPECIAL BLEND on CKCU 93.1  to hear a 4 part documentary on Carl
Gustav Jung's philosophy and psychology  The documentary tackles difficult
questions about personality development, self awareness, the unconscious
part of the pysche, dream analysis individuation.

The Faces we wear airs monday to thrusday (March 11-14) from 8:30-9:00  am

Special Blend is a weekday morning talk magazine show with different hosts
every morning. It runs from 7-9:30 am on CKCU 93.1fm