[OPIRG-EVENTS] Meet Green Party Leader Frank de Jong Tues. 4-6 p.m. at the Green Door

Everyone is heartily welcome to drop in and chat with
Ontario Green Party Leader Frank de Jong
at the Green Door Vegetarian Restaurant
this Tuesday, March 12th, from 4 to 6 p.m.

The Green Door is at 198 Main Street, on the west side of the street,
a few blocks south of Lees Ave.
Buses #5 & #16 go by the front door.  Bus #16 can
be caught out front of the Lees transitway station.

The Ontario Greens are now stronger than ever before, after its
membership tripled over 2001.  The GPO has more than 50 active
constituency associations, including Ottawa-Centre, Ottawa-Vanier, and
Ottawa West, and constituency contacts in about 95 of the 103
provincial constituencies, a solid base towards an expected full slate
of 103 candidates in the next provincial election (expected in the
spring of 2003).

Come meet Frank and learn about what Greens are doing across the
province, give him your ideas about what more the GPO could be doing,
and
find out how you too could get involved in advancing the Greens'
pursuit of a sustainable future, where a healthy economy could operate
in harmony with our longterm social and environmental health.

  "We need the Green Party and the Green Party needs us"

                                       - David Suzuki

Cheers...Andrew

Andrew Van Iterson
Ottawa-Centre Greens