[OPIRG-EVENTS] NOWAR/PAIX meeting

Hello folk,

Sorry about the short notice, but as of late rooms are hard to find. We do
not have a confirmed room at 125/123 Simard Hall at the University of Ottawa
on Waller St. just south of Laurier. So - if the room is unavailable, (as it
probably is), we will meet in the cafe in the bottom basement of the Simard
Hall building. Cafe Alternatife?
The date is Monday, March 25th at 7:00pm - 9:00pm.

The agenda is not set, but will no doubt be updates on previously started
projects such as new pamphlet, info package and potluck, planning the next
marches, going over the to-do list for the "Sept11, Pretext to War event"

with no subject. In the text of the message simply type:
    	subscribe nowar
    	end
If you just want to check the list posting then you can go to:
http://www.flora.org/nowar/forum/