[OPIRG-EVENTS] faisal: Palestine Demo this Saturday

Hello friends,

please join us this Sat. (March 30th) as we commemorate Palestine "Land Day".
Land Day is an international day of action to protest the continuing
confiscation  of Palestinian farms, homes, and other property by Israeli
forces.  We demonstrate on March 30th to remember the sacrifice of six
Palestinian Arab Israelis who were murdered by Israeli soldiers in 1976,
during a peaceful protest against the destruction of Palestinian homes.
Since that date, thousands more Palestinians have been killed in the fight for
self-determination and an end to the Israeli Occupation.

DEMONSTRATE:

WHERE: Parliament Hill
WHEN:  Saturday March 30, 2002
TIME: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Sponsored by:
Canadian Islamic Congress (CIC)
Association of Palestinian Arab Canadians (APAC) www.apac.tk
Ottawa Muslim Association (OMA)
Muslim Community Counsel of Ottawa (MCCO)
Muslim Students' Association (MSA)
NOWAR/PAIX nowar@flora.org
Canadian Alliance for Palestine (CAP)
Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights (SPHR) www.sphr.org

In Solidarity,

Solidarity for
Palestinian Human Rights
Carleton University, Ottawa
e-mail: carleton@sphr.org
web page: www.sphr.org

Faisal Moola,
Forest Ecologist
MSc.,Biology, Lakehead University
Ph.D. candidate, Biology, Dalhousie University

2-524 MacLaren Street
Ottawa, Ontario
K1R-5K7
CANADA