Place: Parliament Hill
Date:  Saturday March 30, 2002
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
LAND DAY: On March 30th, 1976, six Palestinian Arab Israelis were killed
during protests against massive land confiscations by the Israeli
government. Every year since then, Arab Israelis and Palestinians have
commemorated LAND DAY on March 30th.

Sponsored by:
Canadian Islamic Congress (CIC)
Association of Palestinian Arab Canadians (APAC) www.apac.tk
Ottawa Muslim Association (OMA)
Muslim Community Counsel of Ottawa (MCCO)
Muslim Students' Association (MSA)
NOWAR/PAIX nowar@flora.org
Canadian Alliance for Palestine (CAP)
Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights (SPHR) www.sphr.org