[OPIRG-EVENTS] Garden Spot General Meeting

From: "Carleton Food Collective" <carletonfoodcollective@hotmail.com>
To: opirg-events@ox.org
Subject: Garden Spot General Meeting!
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 22:35:30 -0500

The Carleton Food Collective is having a general meeting!

What's up: The Garden Spot has had 49 successful days of serving action,
bringing food to the community. We serve in Baker's Lounge in the Unicentre
Building of Carleton University Monday- Friday from 12- 2. However, the year
has come to an end and big decisions need to be made by the collective
community! We will be picking a board, discussing how the year went, what's
going on this summer and putting out ideas for September!

When: Friday April 5th at 2 pm.
Where: 303 Dunton Tower, Carleton University.
Who: Everyone! Volunteers, community members, all interested!
Please spread the word and come out!