Innocent Palestinians and End the Occupation.

Date: Sunday April 7, 2002
Location: Baker Lounge, Unicenter 4th Floor @ Carleton University
Time: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm

FREE PARKING!!! For Directions please visit: http://www.carleton.ca/cu/campus/

We will provide contact information, Press Releases, Telephones, Fax Machines
and Internet Access. We encourage you to bring your children and encourage
them to express themselves and write their own personal letters to their MP.

Organized By: Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights (SPHR) www.sphr.org
Sponsored By:
Ahlul Beit Center
Syrian Canadian Club
National Council on Canada Arab Relations
Muslim Students' Federation
Canadian Arab Students' Association
Canadian Alliance for Palestine
Canadian Friends of Sabeel
Canadain Arab Professional Community Associations
Association of Palestinian Arab Canadians
Women Against Occupation
Islamic Association for Palestine

In Solidarity,
--
Solidarity for
Palestinian Human Rights

Faisal Moola,
Forest Ecologist
Ph.D. candidate, Biology, Dalhousie University

2-524 MacLaren Street
Ottawa, Ontario
K1R-5K7
CANADA