[OPIRG-EVENTS] Rainbow Coalition: Beyond the Racist Backlash and TowardsSolidarity

Please distribute widely:

Rainbow Coalition: Beyond the Racist Backlash and Towards Solidarity
with the Muslim Community

Panel and Discussion

5-7pm
Monday April 29
Ottawa Public Library Main Branch
120 Metcalfe Street
On the corner of Laurier

The panel will address concrete ways to stand in support of the
Muslim community both on an International and domestic level.
Discussions will include proposals that move towards building bridges
and networks in our diverse community while revisiting and evaluating
the hate-crimes, racial profiling, and discrimination in the
aftermath of September 11.

For more information contact
<http://lw10fd.law10.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?mailto=1&msg=MSG1018453572.63&start=2129427&len=30953&src=&type=x&to=rainbowcoalition%40canada%2ecom&cc=&bcc=&subject=&body=&curmbox=F000000001&a=f974a745dcd6cedc580132b54c258866>rainbowcoalition@canada.com

*Donations for The Council on American-Islamic Relations CANADA
(Cair-Canada) a grassroots activist organization which works to
empower Canadian Muslims in the fields of the media, human rights,
and political activism*

We are of different races and different ages
We stand in colorful harmony against any human atrocity
-Rainbow Coalition