[OPIRG-EVENTS] REMINDER: Lecture on Climate Change with Bob Hunter - TOMORROW

What on Earth is going on with our weather? Climate Change!

Come to a public lecture by Robert Hunter, acclaimed author of Red Blood
and and one of the founders of Greenpeace.  He will discuss this "hot
topic" and his new book on Climate Change, 2030: Confronting Thermageddon
in our Lifetime.

Where: Ottawa Public Library, 120 Metcalfe Street
When: Saturday, April 27, 7pm
Info: 233-2589, www.octopusbooks.org
FREE!!!!

In 2030, Hunter has drawn upon the experience of a lifetime to argue that
our time is running out on planet Earth.  He, and many respected
scientists, believe that all environmental likes will be crossed around the
year 2030.  Hunter's activist-at-the-barricades conviction that "if we all
act now, we can change this," is what makes this book hopeful.  Hunter's
lecture will focus on sources and history of environmental degradation and
will also provide us with solutions.
Also look for Hunter on the New RO Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
this week as he will be on to discuss Thermageddon. (Sorry I don't know the
exact times.)

Critical thinking for over 30 years
Now on the world wide web
join us at http://www.octopusbooks.org