[OPIRG-EVENTS] Re: [ftaaott] ON AGAIN - Public Power: Ottawa Friday night May 3, 7:00 p.m.

A few minutes ago I sent the message below -  but right now the CBC is
interviewing Minister Stockwell, who says the Ottawa hearing is ON for
tomorrow  - although there "are no slots left for submissions. There are a
few for Arnprior on Fri. afternoon".