[OPIRG-EVENTS] NO ONE IS ILLEGAL!

        --- NO ONE IS ILLEGAL! ---
   A March of 1000 Flags of Resistance

 * In Solidarity with Self-Determination Struggles
 * Pro-Immigrant & Indigenous Rights
 * Against War, Imperialism and Racism

        ---> Majors Hill Park
     (Across from the American Embassy)
           June 27, 2002 - 1PM
                 OTTAWA

Bring your flags of resistance and other symbols of opposition.

As the G8 retreats to the hills of Kananaskis to intensify the so-called
"War on Terror", we will converge in Ottawa against borders, the
criminalization of immigrants and refugees, racism, genocide and war.

In solidarity with refugee and immigrant communities, indigenous struggles
for self-determination, and all the victims of economic and military
imperialism, we assert that NO ONE IS ILLEGAL!

Part of Take the Capital! Days of Action against the G8 (June 26-27, 2002
-- Ottawa).